Journal you Research Conventional paper

Record 1

п»їESL401A

Chengsen Yang

6/10/2014

A

Answer Of Questions

1 ) I think it had been not bad. Everyone can join the topic. 2 . I think I did decent. I was seeking my better to listen people and consult with people. Merely have more time, I will do better. 3. I do think we can have more time to complete discussion.

four. I think this type is pretty nice, yet I prefer to class discussion since I feel peaceful when we do class discussion. your five. I think conversation was great, but I actually do not like problem about that is the leader, who have talk the most, who talk the least. I do believe everyone currently joined this kind of discussion, everyone are confident. Personally, I believe everyone include his own characters. somebody is fun loving, enjoy chatting. Someone is usually introvert, will not like talking. So , I do believe we this question can be not very ideal. But I do believe this form of discussion is clean for me and I am extremely enjoy it.

B

IS SCHOOL FOR EVERYONE

Evaluation

1 . The writer is Pharinet. I really do not get any background regarding the article writer. 2 . The writer desire us to learn not everyone is well suited for taking school. The article writer hope us can embrace her judgment. 3. The subject is the name " Is college pertaining to everyone”. I do think this is a very common, well-liked topic. All of us still not any consistent summary on this subject. 4. People still belive college education is the key to happiness and success for all. 5. A place, " the US, approximately 50% of students who begin college by no means graduate. There exist college students who are certainly not yet ready for the academic and financial problems of college. There exist students who don’t have the desire pertaining to college or perhaps learning. A lot of students might be better suited to a different form of education, if any. ”. uses common sense. And another point, " You will find jobs which often not require a college education. Some work can be discovered on the job, or perhaps from a trade school. We need shell lift motorists,...